well okay, i haven’t really done much yet, but so far i’m having a good time! here are some things i’m currently enjoying about this visit:
- the co-op down the street is HUGE. and when i say huge, i guess i just mean in relation to the co-op in plattsburgh. the place was like a regular grocery store!
- colonel meowmers, megan and eric’s kitten. he’s a very sweet little guy.
- monty’s blue plate diner! my tummy is still thanking me for this one.
- my lack of understanding of public transportation. i walk everywhere, so i’m completely dumb when it comes to knowing how to find bus routes or how to get a ticket or anything like that. it’s not so much embarrassing as it is humorous.
- seeing eric and megan again. i missed them both a whole butt ton.
our zombie walk made the front page of the paper today! i felt so overwhelmed last night as people started to show up at the farmer’s market but we had about 300 turn out for it. not bad for only our second year of putting this kind of shindig on!